How Digital Innovation
Impacts Your Business
SapientNitro subject matter experts present their perspectives on how business leaders can successfully face the challenges posed by today's complex business environment. From harnessing the voice of the consumer through social media management and listening tools to constructing optimal multi-channel experiences using pervasive information architecture, the cloud, and user content, our authors address a diverse range of market, marketing, and design topics.
Exploring Multi–Channel Mobile Experiences
Mobile represents the next major frontier for interacting with the digital world. Be it the Amazon Kindle, Redbox reservation system, Google Wallet, or M–PESAís Kenyan experiment, great mobile apps create interlocking connections between the web, kiosks, physical stores, and other platforms.
A collection of essays, written by Idea Engineers, on a broad spectrum of topics affecting commerce and technology.
- What's New in Digital
- Rise of the Machine: Death of the Media Planner?
- The Cross–Channel Challenge: Building Pervasive Information Architecture
- Media of the Moment
- Predictions for the Next 5 Years in Retail Banking
- Branding Out Loud Without Losing Your Voice: How to Avoid Social Dilemmas in the Digital Knowledge Marketplace
- If a Tweet Falls in the Forest: Using Listening to Drive Social Media Strategy
- Social Commerce – Beckoning New Opportunities
- Is Social Commerce Exempt From ROI?
- Context – The New Gold of the Mobile Industry
- Could Mobile Lead Your Customer Experience?
- Digital Marketing Platforms: Taking Back Control
- After the Release: Maximizing Value From Your Commerce Platform Investment
- Platforms in the Cloud: Deciding to Use or Own
Seven questions. Nine markets. Nine local perspectives. In this section, we explore what's hot and trending in major markets around the globe. From the iPhone, Foursquare, the digital wallet, and QR codes to Angry Birds, Vodafone, and even Jay–Z, read on to hear what our counterparts around the world think about consumer behavior, technology, trends, multi–channel experiences, the future of privacy, and the best media campaigns out there.